Some solopreneurs find themselves plagued by procrastination, confusion, frustration and overwhelm. It’s easy to do. I understand. I’ve been there!
If you’re one of them, you might spend your time focusing on how to write a better tweet on Twitter, or how to be a better “friend” on Facebook. Again, I understand.
There’s so much hype from The Gurus that you can make good money in a bad market and have adoring fans if you can master social media and network. Guess, what? They’re right!
But, that’s only part of the story.
Mastering social media and networking is critical, especially if you’re a service professional … a business coach or consultant. However, social media and networking are tools to help you accomplish your goals IF you can:
- Think big
- Find your “Why”
- Research your market
- Plan your business
- Take massive action
- Leverage those around you
- Review, Re-educate, Revise, & Repeat
If these terms are a little too dry for you, I’ll make them more pleasing:
1. Change your thinking to achieve bigger results (think big)
2. Avoid procrastination, a lack of confidence and burn out while keeping focused on specific actions to achieve your desired success (find your “why”)
3. Attract more of the right customers (research your market)
4. Avoid multiple false starts (plan your business)
5. Replace your busy work with results producing action (take massive action)
6. Rally others to your cause to achieve greater success faster (leverage those around you)
7. Capitalize on your current achievements for greater future success (The 4Rs: review, re-educate, revise, & repeat)
If you skip any of these 7 essentials, you’re going to create opportunities for procrastination, confusion, frustration and overwhelm. It can leave you feeling like one of the masses wondering why a few lucky solopreneurs get to play in the big game while you have to watch from the sidelines trying to figure out how they make the big plays seem so easy. I don’t want that for you. I am passionate about helping you maximize your solopreneur potential.
So I have a gift for you.
If you go to my Small Biz Break site, you will see on the right side of the page, an opt-in form where you can access the recent webinar my partner and I recorded titled, “Discover the 7 Essential for Going from Cruise Control to Crushing It in Your Business”. There you’ll find the recording, plus two bonus downloads.
If you feel like you’re watching the big game being played while you sit on the sidelines, get out of the crowds and get in the game! You can do it. Give the webinar a listen. Take action with the bonus handouts.
What’s stopping you? Don’t you deserve your big break?
All the Best,
The Solopreneur’s Guide